The average person has gained 25 pounds during the pandemic and is now struggling to shed the unwanted weight!
Join “The Weight Loss Champion” Chuck Carroll and Dr. Vanita Rahman for weight loss tips that actually work and will get the scale moving in a healthier direction! Plus, they dive into the reasons why we have been packing on pounds throughout the pandemic.
– Is a fast food obsession to blame for weight gain?
– Whether sugar, salt or fat is more addictive.
– Will losing weight slowly help you keep it off longer?
– How does it take for junk food cravings to stop?
– Modifying comfort food recipes to take out fat and calories.
– Many others!
Weight Loss Class: https://wghtloss.cc/pcrmclass
Best offers for you!
Subscribe to The Exam Room Podcast: https://apple.co/2JXBkpy
The Physicians Committee is dedicated to saving lives through plant-based diets and ethical and effective scientific research. We combine the clout and expertise of more than 12,000 physicians with the dedicated actions of more than 175,000 members across the United States and around the world.
Connect With Us:
Barnard Medical Center: https://barnardmedical.org/
The Food for Life Program: https://pcrm.org/ffl
The 21-Day Vegan Kickstart: http://21daykickstart.org/